To download this itinerary, click here.
Day 1 Friday, February 17, 2017
Arrivals between 2 to 4 pm with welcome snacks and beverages
5 pm early dinner
- Opening drumming ceremony to bring in the energy of the universe to open our hearts to healing
- Group session to set our intentions
Finish by 8/8:30 pm
Day 2 Saturday, February 18, 2017
Morning Snack and fresh juices
How to realize the life of your dreams by learning to connect to the energies of the spring equinox. You will learn to imprint your will on the blank canvas of life through the creation of your own vision board.
- Lunch & Cooking Demo on “Demystifying Quinoa”
Learn the building blocks of how to use this ancient Mayan gluten free grain to create delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
The Effects of Grief and how it may block the realization of dreams
Grief is very much misunderstood in the North American society.
Firstly losses come from many sources not just a death.
Other Losses we might experience could be from the death of a pet; through a bankruptcy; the loss of a job; the loss of relationship through divorce or break up; illness or addiction; the loss of not having children; the loss of self and the loss of the hopes, dreams and wishes you feel will never manifest.
Grief will be triggered in the strangest times and places years after the event happened.
We feel sad and discouraged and may even have given up on life because we feel life has given up on us.
When we experience too many losses it discourages us from believing we can achieve our dreams in life.
This workshop will walk you through the 5 phases of grief to help you understand how to heal the losses that could be blocking your happiness.
These losses live on within us long after the event has passed. It may be triggered
Free evening to integrate the changes and start to build your vision board.
Day 3 Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Morning walk to the beach and commune with nature
- Learning to listen to the messages of the universe
- Emotional check in circle
Morning Snack and Fresh juices
Getting to know YOU. Group work to understand why we do not commit to ourselves and why we sabotage our happiness followed by a ritual to dispel negative beliefs and sabotaging behaviors.
cooking class on how to make great smoothies where you will Learn how to customize your smoothie recipe to help combat your health ailments.
- Pampering Treatments to Experience and to do at home
(Skin brushing, hydrotherapy, oil pulling, rebounder demos and castor oil packs)
Free evening to begin to schedule your healing consultations and integrate the healing
Day 4 Monday, February 20, 2017
- Yoga class
- Emotional and spiritual circle check in
Morning Snacks and fresh juices
- Feature Movie
prepare to watch a Film about our spiritual karma and how it seems to control so many of us followed by Group Discussion
Healthy grocery tour and learning to read labels
Lunch on your own
- Free afternoon to get your vision board completed.
- Farewell dinner with cooking class and how to make healthy treats to nurture the soul and heart
Day 5 Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Morning walk to commune with nature
- Brunch & Cooking Demo
Creating Healthy waffles, muffins and omelet’s
- Presentation by participants on the personal vision board they have created and will be manifesting
- Recap of what participants have accomplished from the retreat
Closing ceremony and drumming circle to seal the energies and intentions that have been set in motion
Victoria Accommodations are available in the neighborhood at local BBs for out of towners
- 2 dinner, 1 brunch, 2 lunch and 5 snacks with fresh juices
- 2 yoga classes
- Workshops, lectures and cooking classes as listed in program
- A personalized herbal bath and mandala
**Book before December 15, 2016 – to receive the early bird price of $1099.00
After December 15, 2016 the package price is $1299.00
To book this retreat, please call us at 416-456-HELP (4357), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We need 8 participants for the retreat
*Maximum number of attendees per workshop is 10 plus staff