Introductory Iridology Course on Emotional and Physical Ailments
This in-depth introductory, weekend long course on the emotional eye types and physical iridology, will be an excellent investment for your wellness practice or for personal development.
Master practitioner, Alex Gelllman, who has patients coming from all around the globe to consult with her, teaches the course. Alex is an experienced and engaging presenter, sought after for her expertise by print publications, television and radio media.
How Iridology Benefits Practitioners:
- Provides a new/alternative method for assessing a patient’s wellness.
- Confirms information the health professional suspects, or derives from another assessment tool.
- Increases your confidence in treating a broader range of conditions.
- Iridology is an excellent tool for treating cases that “fall between the cracks” by identifying the underlying cause of health problems;
Example: a patient is suffering from tremendous abdominal pain and has been through every medical diagnostic, but no cause is determined. With iridology, the Alternative Practitioner can look in the patient’s eyes and quickly tell what the root of the problem is.
- Affirms the connection between the mind, body, emotions and spirit – The eye reveals the condition of all four states of being.
Introduction to physical iridology – Course Outline
Learn how to read and interpret markings in the eye to get to the root of physical and emotional issues and embark on a holistic healing journey. The eyes reveal all – physical health, unique personality traits and talents, emotional blocks to happiness, genetic predispositions, and acquired weaknesses. The eye also holds a record of trauma and abuse that may cause low self-esteem, lack of confidence and also tells of abandonment issues and hereditary tendencies.
Discover the special gifts the universe has given you and/or your clients: music, art, writing, healing, sports, dancing, singing, etc. Often these gifts lie dormant and not realized – due to negative messages received in childhood.
- Changes appear in the iris before the physical symptoms develop and manifest themselves. This enables earlier preventive action to improve health and avoid states of disease.
- Iridology does not reveal a specific pathology (because many diseases create similar changes in body tissues).
Learn how to identify and balance the emotional eye types
Learn how to identify key emotional traumas that shut down the endocrine system, such as abandonment, shame, sexual issues, bullying, parental abuse , etc.
Participants Each Have an Iridology Reading (optional) as an Intro to the Practice.
Alex Gellman will give each participant a full physical and emotional reading of the iris, if they so desire. Each iridology reading will run for about 15 minutes. Each participant will learn which emotional type, or combination of types they are, and so be introduced to the method of identifying and balancing the emotional types.
You’ll learn how to treat imbalances to bring harmony and healing within yourself, your family or clients. We will also look at how to use:
- Bach flower remedies
- California Essences and
- Shamanistic ritual baths on the healing journey.
Participants may have other healing modalities that they may use in their cases studies.
Food is the foundation to healing. Learn how:
- different detoxification systems will impact the key organs.
- ethnic roots play a part in the kind of detoxification a body requires.
- to eliminate Candida, parasites, and metals forever.
There will be ample time for participants to practice and apply the teachings with supervision during the weekend to ensure full comprehension and that protocols are followed.
Note that in order to receive your Diploma stating that you have completed the Introductory Iridology Course on Emotional and Physical Ailments, you must submit no fewer than seven iridology case studies to be completed within 90 days of completing this course.
Case studies must include the following criteria:
- Main health concern
- Two secondary health concerns
- Emotional type
- Primary trauma
- Plan of action
RECOMMENDED READING LIST
- The Eye / Body Connection ~ Jessica Maxwell
- The Science and Practice of Iridology ~ Bernard Jensen
- What the Eye Reveals ~ Denny Ray Johnson (special order through Alex)
- Iridology ~ Adam J. Jackson