What is Iridology?
The markings of your eye are as unique as your fingerprints and can provide deep insight into both physical and emotional areas of overall health. Iridology is a quick, accurate, non-invasive, safe and painless system of health analysis through examination of the iris (the colored part of the eye).
A major benefit of iridology is that it helps identify the root causes of health problems that need to be addressed to restore and maintain good health, rather than merely treating the symptoms.
Also, changes appear in the iris before the physical symptoms develop and manifest themselves. This enables early preventative action to improve health and avoid states of disease.
How will a consultation benefit you?
- Provides insight into the condition of the tissues and organs (e.g. acidity, inflammation, toxicity, congested lymph, hardened arteries etc.)
- Can indicate medical issues and past injuries but does not reveal a specific pathology (because many diseases create similar changes in body tissues).
- Reveals your body’s reaction to daily stressors
- Reveals your hereditary tendencies and acquired weaknesses
- Identifies the underlying cause of health problems which allows for more effective treatment by identifying the root cause, rather than merely treating the symptoms
- Changes appear in the iris before the physical symptoms develop and manifest themselves. This enables earlier preventative action to improve health and avoid disease.
- Identifies personality type: creative, analyst, humanitarian or catalyst
- Gifts/talents you were born with and whether they are active or dormant: strengths and weaknesses
- Reveals emotional blocks and fears to help facilitate personal growth and resolve relationship issues
Through iridology you’ll gain self-knowledge, better understand your past and find direction for the future.
Based on the findings during a consultation, methods to balance, detoxify, and embark on a holistic healing journey will be offered, and may include homeopathic remedies, nutritional guidance, life coaching and lifestyle recommendations.
How did iridology develop?
Clinical Iridology was founded in the nineteenth century by the Hungarian scientist/physician, Dr. Ignatz von Pecvely. In the twentieth century, Bernard Jensen developed a map of the iris which remains in use today.
In the 1960’s, researcher/writer, Denny Ray Johnson, studied the relationship between the Clinical Iridology markings in the eye, and the emotional state of mind. With this, Emotional Iridology was born.
What type of personality profiles do the eyes reveal?
The Analyst – This person is a thinker, an intellect, a leader. They pay attention to detail and clarity of thought and communication. They are not in touch with their feelings and may be overly analytical. They love to be in control.
Their biggest fears are letting go, intimacy and the unknown
The Catalyst – This person is very gifted at making things happen and bringing about change. They are highly motivated, dynamic and expressive. Their deepest fears are being controlled, intimacy and failure.
The Creative – These people are highly emotional and sensitive. They are gifted in the arts and creative expression, and the ability to process feelings. They tend to live in the moment and have difficulty planning for the future or long-term. They have a tendency to cast blame and feel self pity when things do not work out. Their biggest fear is abandonment.
The Humanitarian – These people have a deep empathy for others. They connect well with people and enjoy supporting and helping them. The closeness of the fibres of the eye gives them a strong physical body, but makes integrating and releasing emotions more difficult.Their deepest fears are hurting others and being hurt themselves.
Contact me for your personal iridology consultation through either my Victoria, B.C. or Toronto, Ontario office. Once you know your personality type (or you may be a combination of types) you will learn which careers are best suited for you, your potential health challenges, your strengths and weaknesses, your attitudes toward change and more! The eyes reveal all!